Last year, I was fortunate enough to take a class with Dr. Gary Troia about some issues in Literacy Education for children with Mild Impairments. In this class, I was able to learn a bit about various aspects of literacy, but there is still much that I want to learn about.
In this class, I would like to:
1. develop my knowledge of various assessments which work on various students.
2. develop my awareness of comprehension strategies and how to teach them to various students.
3. continue in my development as a teacher who encourages a safe and diverse classroom environment.
These are three of my main goals for the semester, and I am sure they will grow, develop, and change throughout the semester.
~Stephanie R.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really agree with your goals Stephanie, probably because we both took troia's class, its nice to know that other people are on the same page as me
Post a Comment